We are looking forward to big changes coming this Monday, June 22, and we hope you are too. The two biggest and most requested changes are that we will returning to regular operating hours and we will begin allowing guests of members again. Please see below for more details and and read our full COVID-19 Phase 3 Protocol here.
- You must wear a mask to enter and exit the club. This includes children going to and from camp and tennis. Masks are recommended for use in all areas of the Club, but are not required past check in.
- Homestead Hours will return to 5:55am-10:00pm Monday-Friday and 6:30am-10:00pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
- We will begin allowing guests of members again.
- Please call the front desk in advance of your guests arrival, if you will not be accompanying them.
- Please note we have a new extensive waiver that will need to be completed at every visit. Tell your guests to plan to spend a few extra minutes to read, initial and sign the waiver. Guests that are minors will need a parent present to sign the waiver.
- Reminder that we are not accepting cash payments. Credit card, charge to account or checks only.
- Members and guests are responsible for social distancing and sanitization of everything they touch. Failure to wipe down equipment used will result in suspension of privileges.
- The hot tub and steam room will remain closed during this phase, as well as mens and womens lockers and showers.
- Pool use will remain by reservation only, for one household per hour, with the family locker room being the only locker room available for showering.
- Our gathering areas will remain closed to encourage social distancing policies.
A Note on COVID-19 Safety We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for you and our staff. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting Homestead Court Club. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting Homestead Court Club you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Help keep each other healthy.
We would like to remind you of your 5 commitments to us to help limit the spread of COVID-19:
- I will maintain 6 feet of social distance.
- I will wash my hands often.
- I will cover my face in public.
- I will stay home when I am sick.
- I will get tested immediately if I have symptoms.